Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can write the chances of them dropping points to Spurs off. Spurs have reverted to Spurs in recent weeks and look incapable of beating anyone. Newcastle away?
Why? They lost at fucking Burnley 3 days before they won at our place. Also it means they are more rather than less desperate for points to get fourth

It makes me smile the hypocrisy of the victims, after all these years they still wage a vendetta against the Sun ( I know it's a shit newspaper ) everything was a lie an un-truth, never trust or believe a word in the written press.
Step forward 30 odd years and Citys takeover and their own buyout by the crinkly neck yank vulture capitalist.
Every single derogatory column that is wrote against us suddenly becomes the truth, the rats don't only believe the bollocks that is wrote, they add their own bile and bullshit and then it becomes fact. They wank themselves silly at the whats app group and the City bingo nonsense.
A very strange cult of a club with the most clueless no nowt fanbase on the planet.

Its even more ironic that when you mention hysel they say it happened long time ago, water under the bridge, we've apologized and they have accepted it. The friendship binds our 2 cities and the liverpool mayor goes on holiday to turin every year bla bla bla.
So the Juventus fans have forgiven them yet the dippers still hold a grudge against a newspaper that printed an apology and changed owner and the vast majority of staff since then. I think losing a loved one's life is more a reason for holding a grudge than slandering a fanbase
Juve and their fans have never forgotton or forgiven the dippers, they never will.

The point I was answering concerned Huddersfield, Blackpool and Preston. But I will take your point up LFC till 1973 League 8, F A Cup 1, UEFA Cup 1, I will not count the FA Cup in 1974, which I why I think you chose 1973 as a cut off point, that is 10. City, League 2, F A Cup 4, Cup Winners Cup 1,Football Lge Cup 1, 8 in total.
When i said 73 i was referring to early 73. Up till then Liverpool had won 7 league championships and one FA cup. Yes they won the league and UEFA cup in 73. But until then we had won a European trophy and they hadn't plus the FA cup was looked upon as an equal to the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.