Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the bus wrecking, ground stealing, racist excusing, data thieving, diving apologist, red card-dodging, Heysel murdering, money launderer-sponsored, Ventolin-guzzling, fountain wanking, Bulgarian waiter attacking, Covid test-falsifying fans are accusing us of cheating?

Warms the cockles of my heart.
Their " brilliance" that means they get bailed out in the cups and league time and again?

When i said 73 i was referring to early 73. Up till then Liverpool had won 7 league championships and one FA cup. Yes they won the league and UEFA cup in 73. But until then we had won a European trophy and they hadn't plus the FA cup was the looked upon as an equal to the league
Oh early 73, I was working with 73. I can never remember the F A Cup as being equal to the league either, it was always the league first, lately with Sky etc it seems to be the Campions League but I would take the league first myself.

I don’t think.. I know !!!

i don’t understand the media love in for them when the rest of the country despises them and are basically ashamed that scousers and Merseyside are part of th
I'd hate them if it wasn't us vying with them for the league. They and their fans are insufferable.
I’ve got a feeling that Newcastle could have a big deciding part to play in this. If we both beat the geordies then I wouldn’t be surprised to see the FA push for another Sergio moment. With the way things are going for them it could be sadly in their favour. Bloody hope not.

So 2-0 a good result, although I will take any result to keep up with you guys. Another step closer to a final day shoot out?
Obviously I hope it goes slightly differently from last times final day shoot out, but if it doesnt I can take some solace in it having been one hell of a run in and means City will have won every game and deserved it.
Whilst watching today I had marvelled at how Everton had turned into Atleti, The defence, the time wasting, the passion/fight. Something that the rags completely lacked mid week.
Gordon good player that he is certainly does have that dive in him. Did it last year and "probably" missed out on a couple of decisions going against him due to his previous. First one (IMO) no pen, but think like many got away with one with Matip treading on his foot. I was also impressed with his skip over TAA's slide and the nicely left trailing leg, Salah would have been proud of that one.
Dont take any of these next games for granted and certainly think Spurs are going to be a real danger for us.

Laughable when they were one very very dubious Chelsea ‘offside’ goal away from losing the league cup final and going 4 points behind in the league to another very very dubious Raz ‘offside’ goal
Yet got given three points against West Ham a few days later with a goal that looked more offside than the goal Chelsea had ruled out. From what I read in the game against West Ham another LiVARpool player should have been sent off. Once again when they played City the opposition had goals ruled out against them and players that should have been sent off stayed on the pitch and were available for the following games. No agenda though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.