Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 2-0 a good result, although I will take any result to keep up with you guys. Another step closer to a final day shoot out?
Obviously I hope it goes slightly differently from last times final day shoot out, but if it doesnt I can take some solace in it having been one hell of a run in and means City will have won every game and deserved it.
Whilst watching today I had marvelled at how Everton had turned into Atleti, The defence, the time wasting, the passion/fight. Something that the rags completely lacked mid week.
Gordon good player that he is certainly does have that dive in him. Did it last year and "probably" missed out on a couple of decisions going against him due to his previous. First one (IMO) no pen, but think like many got away with one with Matip treading on his foot. I was also impressed with his skip over TAA's slide and the nicely left trailing leg, Salah would have been proud of that one.
Dont take any of these next games for granted and certainly think Spurs are going to be a real danger for us.
No thoughts on Mane mate?

Why is this considered normal ? Why hasn't anyone told him yo fuck off this is really unsporting

The entire opposition team should line up and simultaneously shot balls at him from 12 yards. A prize could be awarded to the one who knocks his stupid cap off or his false gnashers out.
Could be a new sport - knock down Bingo.

A tribute to gerry marsden at the game today. Gerry fuckin marsden

what a bunch of fuckin weirdos that club is. They fuckin love a drama.

a week of demanding apologies off every body ending with a bit of sobbing for gerry marsden

cult
Mate, just be glad that "Brookside" is no longer aired, the candle burning would be every weekend otherwise.

So 2-0 a good result, although I will take any result to keep up with you guys. Another step closer to a final day shoot out?
Obviously I hope it goes slightly differently from last times final day shoot out, but if it doesnt I can take some solace in it having been one hell of a run in and means City will have won every game and deserved it.
Whilst watching today I had marvelled at how Everton had turned into Atleti, The defence, the time wasting, the passion/fight. Something that the rags completely lacked mid week.
Gordon good player that he is certainly does have that dive in him. Did it last year and "probably" missed out on a couple of decisions going against him due to his previous. First one (IMO) no pen, but think like many got away with one with Matip treading on his foot. I was also impressed with his skip over TAA's slide and the nicely left trailing leg, Salah would have been proud of that one.
Dont take any of these next games for granted and certainly think Spurs are going to be a real danger for us.
You will put about 3 or 4 past spurs, they only turn up for the champions, every other game they are half arsed.

They've got a picture going around social media of their "champions wall" with all their titles listed and have created what they've oh so cleverly dubbed the "chumps wall" for our titles for comparison in an attempt to belittle it. We're the 5th most successful side in the country and these absolute weapons are attempting to suggest its something to mock. By their reckoning, there's at most 3 teams that have a respectable number of titles in their history.

And they are baffled as to why the entire country despises them even during a 30 year wait for a title which rules out jealous. A truly vile club and fanbase.
Sounds like they're trying to, cough cough, fabricate a rivalry

They've got a picture going around social media of their "champions wall" with all their titles listed and have created what they've oh so cleverly dubbed the "chumps wall" for our titles for comparison in an attempt to belittle it. We're the 5th most successful side in the country and these absolute weapons are attempting to suggest its something to mock. By their reckoning, there's at most 3 teams that have a respectable number of titles in their history.

And they are baffled as to why the entire country despises them even during a 30 year wait for a title which rules out jealous. A truly vile club and fanbase.

Giants of the premier league era they are, one cup chancers waving runners up medals about like it means something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.