Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get all this anti Klopp stuff...he is without doubt so far, the only manager to successfully lock horns with Pep in English football, a truly passionately brilliant manager, as is Pep, shirley it has to be good for the game, club supporters and especially the neutrals. I'm convinced some posters on here would hate Dyche or Lampard, for example, with equal passion if he was in the Klopps shoes.....The main thing is as long an untied don't get a sniff of anything for the next decade so much the better.
Your right about Klopp, and his extension is probably based on Pep leaving allowing him to at least leave with the honour's the media twats think he deserves.
For certain our success is enriched by the fact we must be at our very best to stay ahead of his team, imagine if we were winning at a canter, it would soon get boring playing team's trying to keep the score down.
Yes I don't rate some of their players but what they do they do well, it's the media who whip up the fan's and the greatest of all all time tag they have while we carry on sweeping up the trophy's.
We all know winning the chumps league will only change to "who's won it the most" and so on.
The bus attack was the thing I can't let go, so after spending last night telling every dipper that I work with that they have to be pleased with 2nd in the league, runner's up in the chumps and fa cup plus winning the league cup on penalties must be a fantastic season for them - got quite a few fuck offs for that attempt to congratulate them.

Your right about Klopp, and his extension is probably based on Pep leaving allowing him to at least leave with the honour's the media twats think he deserves.
For certain our success is enriched by the fact we must be at our very best to stay ahead of his team, imagine if we were winning at a canter, it would soon get boring playing team's trying to keep the score down.
Yes I don't rate some of their players but what they do they do well, it's the media who whip up the fan's and the greatest of all all time tag they have while we carry on sweeping up the trophy's.
We all know winning the chumps league will only change to "who's won it the most" and so on.
The bus attack was the thing I can't let go, so after spending last night telling every dipper that I work with that they have to be pleased with 2nd in the league, runner's up in the chumps and fa cup plus winning the league cup on penalties must be a fantastic season for them - got quite a few fuck offs for that attempt to congratulate them.
I can't let that bus attack go either - it was absolutely disgusting from the orchestrated start of it to the Clouseau like Police investigation. That coupled with the rags criminally invading the swamp and getting a PL game called off with no punishment either is appalling.

I dont get all this anti Klopp stuff...he is without doubt so far, the only manager to successfully lock horns with Pep in English football, a truly passionately brilliant manager, as is Pep, shirley it has to be good for the game, club supporters and especially the neutrals. I'm convinced some posters on here would hate Dyche or Lampard, for example, with equal passion if he was in the Klopps shoes.....The main thing is as long an untied don't get a sniff of anything for the next decade so much the better.

I don’t hate Klopp, I just hate the fact his side has stopped us winning everything easily. I don’t want competition, I want a procession of huge wins every game for City and at least three trophies every season. We wouldn’t be too far away from that either if it wasn’t for those scouse twats.

Agree about rags though, I’d even rather Liverpool won stuff than those bastards. It’s annoying when they even win a game never mind a cup.

I hate the Dippers but it's probably good for PL and for City and Liverpool that there is this rivalry between two very good teams and managers. Who gets excited by watching El Clasico these days?

Newcastle will probably be in the mix as well come 2-3 years.

For me it's not so much Klopp himself (I don't like the man for his 'bad day for football' comments alone, but he's constantly fucking whinging about something anyway, so that makes him a cnut in my view), but I have never liked scousers and I cannot stomach dipper fans either, so I'm extremely biased in that respect.

I probably wouldn't dislike him as much if he was a little more gracious and showed a bit more respect to other clubs, but he manages THAT club so fuck him.

Klopp is a fantastic manager.... Possibly the 2nd best in the world.

Let's just hope THE best in the world also signs a contract extension and then we can laugh some more.

It will be fascinating to see what his next body modification will be. By the end of his new contract he will look weirder than Pete Burns.
A new arse as the current one must have irretrievable smoke damage by now.
New Teeth, hair, eyes and arse - there’s his quadruple.

New deal for Klopp. Til 2026.
This is a very shrewd move by Klopp.

He knows he's reached the pinnacle with this team and in another season things are going to look very different at Klanfield. He'll be going into the 2024/2025 season with a group of players he has literally flogged to death.

The extra two years that take him to 2026 he will view purely as a nice little pay out from the club when they sack him for falling so far behind.

Boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.