Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Blue Roy’s Son. i don’t think it’s the job of the Co-presenter to argue on talk shite. They want callers to burst blood vessels shouting like idiots down the phone. They don’t want their presenters having a rational arguement and coming to a sensible viewpoint based on logic and facts.
Next time on air together Sinclair will probably be the one making the argument and Jordan will be the stooge. It’s kids radio. It’s sometimes a good listen for entertainment if you can laugh at the childishness and perversion of it all. I haven’t listened for ages and feel a lot calmer for that decision.
Yeah I'm sure you are right, it just winds me up the constant bad press we get which I believe I starting to stick amongst the general football public.

Wish I was as cool as you about it.

Has Klopp ever done the English domestic quadruple in 1 season?

Has any Manager? ;-) Paisley, Shankly, Fagin, etc?

Yep and the problem we have is that Sinclair is not smart enough to counter what Jordan says so he just gets away with it.

Sinclair could also have pointed out that Trent said they should win 1 trophy per year. Therefore the 2 trophies Klopp has won in 7 years is a failure by his own admission.

Instead Sinclair just completely folded this morning and embarrassed himself and did us no favours at all.
Jordan is a clever guy with a talent for arguing his point but at the end of the day he is a money man not a football man. Looking at money and points and ignoring style, tactical analysis, footballing skills and strategy is all he has got. The irony of all this is the fortune he lost in football and this underpins everything he says about Manchester City. Has anyone seen the Russell Brand discussion where he was asked if he was still wounded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.