Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Liverpool Echo, it’s because it’s not their fault once again.

11-BF498-A-F97-C-43-F0-9-F87-616573720-A4-C.jpg

3-CB41-DEB-5273-4964-941-A-96-FC52-BAC1-F4.jpg

According to the Liverpool Echo, it’s because it’s not their fault once again.

11-BF498-A-F97-C-43-F0-9-F87-616573720-A4-C.jpg

3-CB41-DEB-5273-4964-941-A-96-FC52-BAC1-F4.jpg

Fucking Dippers...always living in the past. There still stuck in this 1980's mindset and feel as if the whole of the UK owes them

It owes them fucking nowt. There are foodbanks up and down the bloody UK not just in scouse bubble land

Pathetic and shameful

How can you take the day off from the dole ?
Or do you mean robbin' an' drug dealin'.
I had an apprentice when I used to teach at Bentley.. a lad called Jamie, a Scouser (he still works at Bentley so not truly stereotypical).. At the first session the trainees had to stand up and introduce themselves.. He said “My name’s Jamie from Liverpool, My Mum and Dad are in the Iron & Steel Industry… My Mum Irons and my Dad Steals”

I’ll never forget it… one of the nicest lads I taught.. He’s certainly a very rare individual as he was a dipper

I had an apprentice when I used to teach at Bentley.. a lad called Jamie, a Scouser (he still works at Bentley so not truly stereotypical).. At the first session the trainees had to stand up and introduce themselves.. He said “My name’s Jamie from Liverpool, My Mum and Dad are in the Iron & Steel Industry… My Mum Irons and my Dad Steals”

I’ll never forget it… one of the nicest lads I taught.. He’s certainly a very rare individual as he was a dipper
Must be an Everton fan then.

Whenever I went to Cup Finals – and I went to several at the old twin towers Wembley – Abide With Me was a really important moment. I'm not a Christian, or religious, so it had nothing to do with any of that, but it was a song that emphasised the gravitas of 100.000 people all being gathered together in a high state of expectation.
They bang on about history, but there is no set of supporters that is more utterly blind to what history actually means outside of their own sterile little bubble.
Fully agree - had me in tears in 2011 (granted I was pretty well greased by that point)...........

The self proclaimed European Royalty c*nts will be humming the CL anthem in Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.