Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha yes, fucking horrible. Where was that? The Taffies have suffered that for years but as they're mainly miserable bastards they deserve it.

SE Kent (thanet/margate) there were lots at the time I still see one if them. He got a nice council house, pissed all day and never worked but can afford his dipper top etc

Look at the state of this reporting on the booing in the cup final by the entitled wankers.

Can you imagine if any other club did this, especially ours, how it would be reported??

Fucking Liverpool, were they the only ones who suffered under Thatcher's policies in the eighties?? Tossers.
Proof if it were needed that Bingo is a Grade A cnut:

"I know the Liverpool supporters are respectful"

Hatton had a cream coloured Rolls Royce parked outside his office in Hale for years, registration number DEG 5 SY

I had no idea at the time who owned it, but I always thought it was a bit, well, precious, and probably owned by a total wanker.

It was later on I found out who it belonged to.
He didn't trust the state school for his kids education either, which is fine if you can afford it but not when you've made your money and identity being an ordinary working bloke.He also tried his hand at being a ' talk show host' ,but failed as only scousers fell for his claptrap.

Proof if it were needed that Bingo is a Grade A cnut:

"I know the Liverpool supporters are respectful"
An absurd quote. They are the most disrespectul fans in football. They show no respect for other clubs' culture or history. In this respect they are outliers compared to other British match-going fans who generally have a lot in common with each other. Booing the Cup Final anthem "Abide with Me" is even more bizarre.

Southampton must be pissed off everybody inc media discounting them in all of this. Just show the players all the media reporting before the game.
That should rally them

I’m going 2-1 Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.