Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took one quick look on RAWK. They really are the biggest wet flannels on the planet. I’ve never seen so much bickering about “my club is the biggest”, “proper club”, “we’ve been to more finals than them” in one place as I just did on there. I’d expect the 7 year olds I teach to talk like that, not fully grown men and women.

Fucking worrying the state of people these days. Deluded fuckwits who are so insecure about themselves they love this shit stain of club they never had fucking anything to do with. ‘Ahhhh I grew up watching Liverpool beat Olympiakos on ITV in my Irish Nan’s front room’. Fuck off.

Imagining taking the moral high ground after murdering 39 Italians, banning all English clubs from Europe, being notorious for being the scummiest, most thieving, violent cunts across Europe and complaining about blood money when their biggest sponsor of the last decade has fucking form for laundering money for murderous regimes.

In a word; cunts.

In two words; fuck off.
An entire fanbase full of delusional incels

In 10 yrs time this is how kids will want to watch the games at the ground. The actual game won't provide them with what they've been brought up on, this. The commercial beast that is football will pander to them and we'll have headsets in seats and video links to these cunts whilst none of them hardly watch the actual game they're at.
This post is akin to someone saying in the early 80’s that in ten years time we’ll all be driving Sinclair C5s.
Shit we spent £200 million last summer. Why did no one tell me we purchased someone else.
I’m pretty sure our net spend in the last twelve months is in credit, taking into account the Torres deal, the Haaland deal not being effective until July 1st.

''I just needed to get the bad stuff off my chest''

It's called bile you twat and you're the one who spewed it. And whats this bollocks about City wanting to get our poor season over and done with ??

If our season was so poor then how come since Christmas you won 18 games and drew 2 yet didnt win the title.

Very poor indeedy,you needy fuck.

Last edited:
Just had a look at John Aldridge’s Twitter posts. Jeezo, this guy is seriously paranoid and suffering from an inferiority complex way off the scale.
I can just imagine Harry Enfield doing the voiceover for all these tweets in all those Scousers sketches.

Diaz is a perfect example of the media bias these twats get, he is so overrated it is unreal, lots of pace but a poor finisher and rarely creates anything.He's basically a poor man's Tony Daley.
He's an angry little fucker as well.

Watch his temper tantrum when he misses one last Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.