Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillsborough was horrendous. The government and police bahviour and cover up was dreadful and I'm glad the families and club got the apologies they deserved - which they only got because they kept asking and forcing the truth to come out.

However, I have never ever believed that there were no ticket less fans at the the ground that day. Not because I hate Liverpool or think less of scousers, but because its what fans of most clubs did at semi-finals. There were numerous occasions throughout the 70s and 80s where too many fans were crammed in. I don't for a moment believe that year was any different.

I think when the truth finally came out after enquiry and enquiry, it was felt that the families had suffered so much, let's clear the fans of absolutely any wrong doing

However, this is probably partly why they feel they can do no wrong these days. Imagine if the enquiry did mention there had been some ticketless fans. Would they now behave as they do? Would they now still try and 'jib in' for semis and finals? Probably not.

Ps. The vids at the ECL final don't prove much. If I had a ticket and was stuck in a queue forever, I might try climbing over. Just because they're climbing in doesn't mean they haven't got tickets. But I'm sure there were plenty there who shouldn't have been too.

I actually agree with this.

Cry for being bastards but specially the deceitful BT bastard who blythely said 'the kick off was delayed after the police fired tear gas into the Liverpool fans and some some Liverpool fans couldn't get in'.
The truth completely hidden and will be played down by that supposed investigation they are having.
Scouse bastards.

What a week! So chuffed Madrid win that. Fully deserved given that laughable run to the final from the rats (Villarreal in a SF lol). They can enjoy parading the minor trophies - no majors this year. Allez Allez Come On City!!! Gonna be a long hard summer for those Liverpool fans hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.