Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my days! I didn't realise a parade was actually on until YT hinted at it, so I went back to a relatively early part of the video and have literally heard a former Dipper player, McAteer, say that he was happy the parade was going on it was a chance to celebrate the league win "not last season, but the season before"...

My body jolted forward, involuntarily, as a laugh forced it's way out! I was shocked to hear it as he dismissed City winning the league during lockdown!

Honestly, it was incredulous to hear!

I can almost imagine the great Murray Walker describe Liverpools quad attempt..
"And with only two corners to negotiate surely we are seeing history about to be made......but wait, oh my word, what's happened. It's Klopp in the Bin Dipper 2022 turbo. The wheels have fell off within touching distance of the finish line. And there goes Pep in the Blue Moon special waving at Klopp as he passes him laughing his bollocks off...and here comes the Italian Ancelotti passing Klopp as well, flicking the V's and shouting "14 times, 14 times" at this sad, crestfallen German. Surely a pit crew well trained in Liverpool in removing wheels from a car should also be able to put those wheels on securely"View attachment 45168
Brilliant

AEDF1-BB5-BFE5-4-F11-8519-9-C5-D220-A5-EFB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.