Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Klopp. Your team selection for starters.
But it wasn't even that. They created far many better chances. They were much better going forward than Real.

But he can't just bring himself to admit they lost with a shred of humility.

If Liverpool destroy you, hes all smiles and talks about how great you are as a city and a team. If he loses, then someone must not be acting in the spirit of the game because how dare you not acknowledge how glorious Liverpool Football Club are and how everyone wins when they succeed.

Hes fucking nauseating. And the worst thing is he wasn't always like this.

Dickhead reporter on Sky saying “fans have been coming up and thanking us for reporting their version of events last night and not the narrative from the other side”
So there it is
Sky's version of events:

Liverpool lost, so the story is the debacle with the fans - to distract attention from their failure
City won the league, so the story is the "assault" on the Villa goalie - to distract attention from City's success

Have I got that right Sky?

It's a confusing narrative for the scousers. When we lost the CL final Carragher and other twats like that called our season a failure because we only won the league and LC.

Now they are being called for the great success this season has been and they didn't win the 2 big trophies.
Emotions -v- Facts = Confusion.

Sly Sports News still pushing the narrative on the Strand that it wasn't the fault of Liverpool fans yesterday. And how amazing they are. And what an incredibale turn out it is along the route. I had to double check I wasn't watching Russian telelvision, and they weren't talking about the special operation in Ukraine. Don't bother watching Sly Sports News.

It's a confusing narrative for the scousers. When we lost the CL final Carragher and other twats like that called our season a failure because we only won the league and LC.

Now they are being called for the great success this season has been and they didn't win the 2 big trophies.

I thought it was that arrogant dipper twat 100% Mo at first.
I wonder if he’ll show his face on the Sports Bar tomorrow??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.