Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has their every been a more appropriate word to describe the "Victims",than "The Victims" ?

Yet again they are "the Victims"

Indeed. And they never went against Jimmy Sad-vile either. Another good reason not to pay your TV licence, i dont!
I haven't had a tv licence either I don't require one the youth of this generation are not interested in the BBC and if a teenager wanted to watch it all they have to do is down load the iplayer to there phones, they can't police that.

Why is it always Dipper fans ? 60k arrive in Paris and only 20k have tickets another few thousand buy fake tickets in the hope of blagging their way into the ground ,no other club has this problem it is only the low life Dippers , trying to be smart arses and Jack the lads
They will never learn their lesson , turning up pissed-up without tickets has cost dozens of lives and yet they still do it , they ignore crowd segragation and murder 39 oppositon fans , it will never change until they are banned from europe , after Heysel they should NEVER have been allowed to compete again and you can guarantee this will happen time and time again , because they play the victim card everytime and its never their fault
Spot on mate.

Any links for that? They are sending us a few nasty letters lately
Just go on line tv licensing and fill out the I do not require a tv licence bit. You have to do it every two years . You may get one of there sales team come round to check, they have no legal right to enter your home politely tell them to leave. I've never had anyone turn up tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.