Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who are roundly criticising the actions of the French police against innocent fans with bona fide tickets have no idea of the reasoning behind that approach, but it’s likely down to the number of attendees without legitimate tickets, some of whom were already in the stadium.

In fact, I’d be amazed if that wasn’t the case.
If one QR code was copied on to 1000 tickets, it would only work once so once the person with that ticket, real or fake, was in, the other 999 wouldn't work and the person with the real one would most likely be stuck outside. That will probably be why people with genuine tickets couldn't get in.

Questions that need answering

1. Why were so many fans without tickets or with fake tickets allowed anywhere near the stadium. Conversely why did these people think it was sensible to go to the stadium
2. Why did Klopp encourage people without tickets to even travel to Paris
3. People like the idiots who hired a speedboat none of whom had a ticket shouldn't have travelled
4. Were locals involved in the trouble and to what extent
5. What issues did RM fans have entering the stadium if any
6. Why were the queues so bad three hours before the original kick off
7. Why do so many hangers on have tickets rather than genuine fans. Jake Humphrey's parents had tickets FFS!
8. Why when fans of other teams have issues with matches abroad is it barely mentioned
9. Why is it always Liverpool fans who are involved in disturbances like this, are they unlucky or is there something else that needs to be investigated
How number 2 has not been highlighted or questioned is beyond me.

Yet according to many in the press livarpool are the greatest team in the world. Strange that!!
We couldn't, I repeat couldn't, even be classed as a great, not greatest ever, a great team, no matter who be beat or how well we played or dominated or trophies won, until we had won the prem back to back.
So this Liverpool team are a minimum 2 years away from even being classed as a great team by the standards we were held to by everyone in the media(including and especially spitty).

I see the PM is in trouble again.

Will he declare war on France to get the dippers onside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.