Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to stick my neck out and make a prediction that the general opinion of the RAWK blowhards will evolve from "I'm walking away from football if we get taken over by an oil state" to "I'll take anyone willing to pump untold billions into the club because Man City have forced us to do it and for the good of football we'll have to accept it, and we're not hypocrites really".

You’re Mystic Meg and I claim my £5.

Spot on though :-O

Can't compete?! What a load of complete bollocks. Course they could complete they just didn't want to.
There are plenty of other Premier league teams that really can't compete, but they don't woman and moan. Can you imagine the shit storm, if all them owners of all them clubs just said fuck it 'we can't compete'
Entitled cunts.
Very true. Liverpool’s problem is that they don’t know their place in the football hierarchy. 5/6 usually but demand more.

It’s about time the owners released a statement saying we can only fund the squad to achieve Europa league. Stop trying to be us -:)

No doubt potential investors will be vetted for any involvement in oil, gas, banking, neo-liberalism, tax evasion, factory farming, Brexit, coal mining, racism, over-fishing, war crimes, employment of child labour, Trump worship, public schools, homophobia, deforestation, misogyny, PPE supply, seal clubbing, climate protesting, offshore investment, dog eating, futures trading, Holocaust denial, fracking, arms production, people trafficking, Putin admiration, Sun reading, sweatshops, peat digging or whaling.

You forgot money laundering.

I'm going to stick my neck out and make a prediction that the general opinion of the RAWK blowhards will evolve from "I'm walking away from football if we get taken over by an oil state" to "I'll take anyone willing to pump untold billions into the club because Man City have forced us to do it and for the good of football we'll have to accept it, and we're not hypocrites really".
That's exactly where they'll be heading if they get a state /Oil mob in charge.

It's just another angle on being victims but, this time taking a hit on their morals for every team in the country even though they're not part of England......

No doubt potential investors will be vetted for any involvement in oil, gas, banking, neo-liberalism, tax evasion, factory farming, Brexit, coal mining, racism, over-fishing, war crimes, employment of child labour, Trump worship, public schools, homophobia, deforestation, misogyny, PPE supply, seal clubbing, climate protesting, offshore investment, dog eating, futures trading, Holocaust denial, fracking, arms production, people trafficking, Putin admiration, Sun reading, sweatshops, peat digging or whaling.
Marvellous post

Are the dippers that attract an option?? Huge outlay needed to buy them, not much room for any stadium expansion, deluded fans who think they are special and will turn on you very quick, ageing squad that needs huge investment and clubs around them that are already way ahead of them on and off the park. Shoulds like an utter headache and think many will stay clear.
My thoughts exactly, it will be interesting and hopefully funny watching this develop.

Bingo “ Madrid have to come to Anfield everyone knows what that means “
Yes we do Bingo -
Coach attacked
Onside goals disallowed
Cheap penalties
VAR
Offside goals allowed
Pushed into advertising hoardings
Jibbing
Away fan getting shit kicked by 20.

How’s that for starters ?

FSG say they can no longer compete which probably means they won't try-why pay 80million for Bellingham with no prospect of a return on that investment? I believe we have already seen the future of FSG's investment in players during the last transfer window.
The best thing that can happen here is nobody comes in to buy them and Liverpool slide further down the table due to a lack of investment.
Div 2 in a few seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.