Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popping in to say that Tony Evans can suck a fat one. Prick. It makes me wonder why we bother standing in solidarity with that lot over Hillsborough when they throw it back in our faces.

Sadly that seems to be the way both these red teams behave. They think they are bigger and better than us both.

You stand beside them, you for Hillsborough, us the Manchester bombing. Yet the thanks we both got was a kick in the bollocks.

I wish City had never helped the rags, wish Manchester council never allowed them to use our Citys name.

Both these red teams are fucking horrible clubs.

Just popping in to say that Tony Evans can suck a fat one. Prick. It makes me wonder why we bother standing in solidarity with that lot over Hillsborough when they throw it back in our faces.
I think even most reds can see through him. He is normally pissed when he writes anything, and desperate for a job back in journalism, but is too stupid to realise his tweets alone will put off any prospective employer. Has weaponised Hillsborough and never fails to mention it at every opportunity - funny how he is now being compared to Katie Hopkins and can't understand why.

I think even most reds can see through him. He is normally pissed when he writes anything, and desperate for a job back in journalism, but is too stupid to realise his tweets alone will put off any prospective employer. Has weaponised Hillsborough and never fails to mention it at every opportunity - funny how he is now being compared to Katie Hopkins and can't understand why.
And of course accusing him of pisshead is anti-Scouse alcoholism stereotyping. Even though it's other Scousers doing it.

Also, a guy who took Murdoch's coin isn't in a position to have a go at anyone for not doing enough to support Hillsborough.

And of course accusing him of pisshead is anti-Scouse alcoholism stereotyping. Even though it's other Scousers doing it.

Also, a guy who took Murdoch's coin isn't in a position to have a go at anyone for not doing enough to support Hillsborough.
He describes his latest novel as -
" Blood, music, picket lines, politics, football - a tale of a liverpool family trying to outrun it's criminal heritage " ??
Then gets upset if anyone stereotypes or labels scousers !! Even by kopite standards that's some hypocrisy going on in his head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.