you live your lives
holding candles in the wind
never knowing when your guilty,
you’re always the victims.
And I would’ve liked to know
where my car was hid
but it probably burned out long before
your candles ever did.

This week just keeps on getting better :-)

Their second sporting director decides to walk away inside a year

"Imagine being them" :-)

Liverpool's sporting director Julian Ward is to leave the club at the end of the season after only a year in charge.

Ward assumed duties from his predecessor Michael Edwards, who was widely credited with much of the Reds' recent success in the transfer market, in the summer but has chosen to leave as it is understood he wishes to take a break after more than a decade at the club.

His decision was unexpected and is understood to have been greeted with disappointment within the club.

However, they are confident the continuity which saw him succeed Edwards will again provide them with some stability, underpinned by long-standing senior staff including Dave Fallows (head of recruitment) and Barry Hunter (chief scout) who continue to have central roles.

However, they are confident the continuity which saw him succeed Edwards will again provide them with some stability, underpinned by long-standing senior staff including Dave Fallows (head of recruitment) and Barry Hunter (chief scout) who continue to have central roles.
city passwords stopped working for him too finally

Hopefully it'll turn into an even greater shitshow.Another gone/going

Liverpool director of research Ian Graham resigns from role in latest major Anfield change​

Dr Ian Graham has been instrumental in our analytical approach to player identification and assessment. He has been at the club 10 years and leads a six man team. He worked alongside Michael Edwards
for a significant period.

Hopefully Kloppy next

Edit.I've also read He actually quit last June.But is working his notice?
Only other link is a dipperpool echo one.Which I'm not clicking on.

Last edited:

"Imagine being them" :-)

Liverpool's sporting director Julian Ward is to leave the club at the end of the season after only a year in charge.

Ward assumed duties from his predecessor Michael Edwards, who was widely credited with much of the Reds' recent success in the transfer market, in the summer but has chosen to leave as it is understood he wishes to take a break after more than a decade at the club.

His decision was unexpected and is understood to have been greeted with disappointment within the club.

Fuck I hope we've paid for the full version of Norton security. And changed the passwords for the scouting database.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.