Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love winding these fuckers up.
Mentioned on Facebook that we don’t need a new owner.
The usual replies started..
“You’d be nowhere without their money”
Yep, they’re our Littlewoods money
“You’ve never won the champions league”
Hahaha it always ends up there.
Their arguments are weak as piss.
They’re proper insecure. They play their ‘Champions League’ / ‘Six Times’ hand too frequently for it not to be that. If any City fan have a shit about what Liverpool have won, we’d support Liverpool.

They’re proper insecure. They play their ‘Champions League’ / ‘Six Times’ hand too frequently for it not to be that. If any City fan have a shit about what Liverpool have won, we’d support Liverpool.
I find it hilarious, it’s up there with WWYWYWS
One even told me “you’ve never won the club World Cup” lol
My reply “is that the prestige competition that the best teams from around the world play in? Hahaha it’s a community shield”

What will our mate Delooney be thinking now with Arab states considering dipper take over - it’s hilarious

If either the Kopites or Trafford get (unbelievably lucky and my knowledge on investing for profitability is proven wrong) bought by a Middle Eastern State entity, then to speak in PE parlance, the amount of reverse ferret’s by the entire spectrum of the media will be off the scale.

Champions league is a glorified fa cup. It's not even the champions it's also rans !. You need shed loads of luck to win it.

You can win the champions league even if you lose 4 or 5 games. You can also lose the champions league by losing just one game !

It's a lottery

It's a joke that the dippers say they are the best team in Europe at the same time finishing below City
I've said this many times. Top man Gordon

Champions league is a glorified fa cup. It's not even the champions it's also rans !. You need shed loads of luck to win it.

You can win the champions league even if you lose 4 or 5 games. You can also lose the champions league by losing just one game !

It's a lottery

It's a joke that the dippers say they are the best team in Europe at the same time finishing below City
100% and both UEFA and FIFA are intent on adding even more teams to both their flagship competitions. Just waters them down even more than the wishy washy crap already on offer.

Give me the Premier League every day over shit like this.

What will our mate Delooney be thinking now with Arab states considering dipper take over - it’s hilarious
The mental and literary gymnastics he will have to undertake to justify his sudden turnaround to back the scousers being bought by a potential middle eastern buyer will be truly be on a gargantuan scale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.