Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has produced the scouser’s best team in a generation, yet he keeps finishing second to us. Frustrating or what!
Reading those negative comments from Klopp I wonder if he'll still be there at the start of 23/24 season. As you say it must be frustrating for him, I'm surprised he hasn't called us the "English Bayern" yet, he probably came to Liverpool thinking he'd escaped Bayern's relentless domination.

Haven't even played the Community Shield yet and he's already started his self-righteous, 'woe-is-me' act.

It's going to be a long and drawn-out season with this pitiful man-child crying to his friends at the tabloids about us every day. They can't compete with us because of our spending power, they can't compete with the players we have at our disposal, they can't compete when every single referee in the Premier League is a life-long Man City fan with a deep hatred for all things dipper.

Poor, deranged Bingo: so much pressure and not enough Colgate to go around.

This!

Klopp and Liverpool will be desperate to win the PL, but they don't want to challenge for the title as favourites. They prefer to be underdogs.
As much as I want them to win Fook all they will be sniffing again sadly the media will get suckered into to his bitching ways again ............... they have arguably one of the best Liverpool teams in history so tell me why they should not be challenging ???
Have they brought players in ??

The mans a tool of the highest order or is preparing for another Liverpool off season ???? The one where they are allowed to be complete shite and the media don’t say a thing about it

As much as I want them to win Fook all they will be sniffing again sadly the media will get suckered into to his bitching ways again ............... they have arguably one of the best Liverpool teams in history so tell me why they should not be challenging ???
Have they brought players in ??

The mans a tool of the highest order or is preparing for another Liverpool off season ???? The one where they are allowed to be complete shite and the media don’t say a thing about it

They have potentially got an off season in them, they put a lot of energy into last season. They have lost probably their best player in Mane who consistently did it when Salah wasn’t on it. They were utter dog turd the season after they won the league, they have a lot of players reaching the thirty year old mark. They will need a refresh and will cost them a lot of money if they want to do it right.

Can you guys help me out? I have 8m left and 1 midfield spot up for grabs in FPL. Do I go Mahrez, Foden or Grealish. I can argue a good case for all of them as players but it’s all about Pep Roulette. Any strong thoughts on who his favourites are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.