Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the Liverpool "journalists" fuming about "feed the scousers" chant after what happend with the kid getting injured.
I can. A lifelong inability to shoulder the blame for any and all wrongdoings on their part - it's in the DNA of dipper fans, I'm certain of it.
The violence, the hatred, the overwhelming sense of inferiority, the constant need to lash out at the big cruel world that exists outside of Shrinefield. An almost psychotic hatred of anyone outside of the cult: the rags, us, Arsenal - anyone who does not worship at the 'Spirit of Shankly' altar is the enemy, and as such that enemy needs to be annihilated, immediately.

To be a dipper is to have a mind so full of hate, so full of resentment and animosity, that seeing the woods for the trees is not an option.

I can't believe the Liverpool "journalists" fuming about "feed the scousers" chant after what happend with the kid getting injured.

Also its gets sung at Goodison all the time and we don't cry about it. A chant designed to wind up opposition fans up so the best response is to moan abit it for weeks after proving that it winds you up...that will help.

Cheers for a lovely start to the Xmas period btw
Really?

The problem with Liverpool 'fans' is they demand respect but give none in return.

Respect has to go both ways, or it just doesn't work.

We are apparently a 'nothing' team, even though we are 6th in the all-time league table. We 'belong' in the third tier, even though we spent just one season there in our entire history. And so on.

The arrogance and hypocrisy of these people are off the scale. They whine about chants, attaching meanings to them that don't actually apply, and yet shrug off the acts of random and potentially life-threatening violence by their own fans. (To say nothing of robbing shops all over Europe and a whole catalogued history of disgraceful behaviour, not least the regular practice of 'jibbing in' which leads to dangerous overcrowding. Dangerous overcrowding? Does that ring any bells?)

The immaculate behaviour of City fans at the Anfield anniversary is a matter of record. Was it appreciated? Was any respect offered in return? Was it fuck!

From RAWK:
Literally every one of their World Cup players, bar Cancelo and Alvarez were thrown back in for it. Rushed back for the fucking League Cup. Small time desperate pricks, led by a wanker doing mind games. I saw that Ake was limping by the end - would be fucking lovely if their desperation to knock us out of the lowest priority trophy came back to bite them.

A number of posts condemning the singing of the 'Always the victims' song. Are they of the mistaken belief that the song is about their tragedy, or have they spun it that way deliberately?
I have disappointing news for the sad bastard, who wrote that, Mr Oldius. Nathan was looking a picture of health in training yesterday.

Never mind, eh?

From RAWK:
Literally every one of their World Cup players, bar Cancelo and Alvarez were thrown back in for it. Rushed back for the fucking League Cup. Small time desperate pricks, led by a wanker doing mind games. I saw that Ake was limping by the end - would be fucking lovely if their desperation to knock us out of the lowest priority trophy came back to bite them.
Ahhhh so now they are knocked out of it, it becomes the lowest priority trophy....
Yup, the very one they won last season and held the greatest ever trophy parade for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.