Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another team playing poorly then, I swear this could be like the season when the scousers won the league, every other top teams were absolute shite dropping points galore. Arsenal could do the same this season, and run away with it

If we don't win the league I hope Arsenal win it just to make the dippers and Bingo look like the whinging bitching pussies that they are when they constantly complain about not being able to compete with City's spending, well then how is Arsenal able to do it wankers ?

If we don't win the league I hope Arsenal win it just to make the dippers and Bingo look like the whinging bitching pussies that they are when they constantly complain about not being able to compete with City's spending, well then how is Arsenal able to do it wankers ?
I think Arsenal have the PL's highest net spend over the last five years. Liverpool simply always find something to complain about when they don't win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.