Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the raggies put some points on the board and make the gap bigger for the dippers to get top four. Liverpool are in some trouble, it’s going to take a lot of money to overhaul an ageing squad, they don’t seem to be addressing the problem areas neither and keep spending money on forward players. It gives me great joy every time this lot lose, may we see many more defeats before June.
They don't spend any money. Imagine how good they would be if they did. It is so unfair on them and their Monopoly board.

Hearing that rambling rant from Herr Flopp last night, I’m not sure even he understood quite what he was moaning about. Nobody can deny he did a good job there making the dippers competitive, buying some decent players, introducing the best asthma drugs etc, but he has completely lost the plot now. Horrible manager, despicable club, time to fuck off

The amusing thing is that Liverpool are in a false position and have probably five more points than they deserve. Their failure to reinforce their midfield is baffling. It is not like they need really skilful players in there/ just grafters who can press and feed their widemen and fullbacks. Our squad has a few weaknesses but theirs is lacking in key areas which are fundamental to how Klopp teams play

Hearing that rambling rant from Herr Flopp last night, I’m not sure even he understood quite what he was moaning about. Nobody can deny he did a good job there making the dippers competitive, buying some decent players, introducing the best asthma drugs etc, but he has completely lost the plot now. Horrible manager, despicable club, time to fuck off
It’s wonderful, shame they fluked beating Leicester due to those own goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.