Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media are to scared to say to him after the moan about players being tired. Why didn’t you give your players an extra weeks rest why play so many friendlies and why is there a friendly on Sunday

This is a formal request to change the title of this thread to Liverpool (who finished just one point behind Manchester City) thread - 2022/23.

This is based on every single media description of their summer transfer activity and the upcoming charity shield match.

This is a formal request to change the title of this thread to Liverpool (who finished just one point behind Manchester City) thread - 2022/23.

This is based on every single media description of their summer transfer activity and the upcoming charity shield match.
I prefer "quad squad" still makes me chuckle when I hear it, the arrogance to call themselves that after winning the league Cup. Then going on to win one out of the three.
Don't get me wrong, brilliant season for them, won 2 trophies and runner up in 2.
But not the greatest ever as they claim and certainly not quad squad.
They remind me of deontey wilder with the whole bomb squad shouting, flat track bullies who come unstuck when against any quality, come out with all the BS excuses, grass too long, ringwalk outfit too heavy, too much water on the pitch, I was drugged by my own corner man, too windy, gloves not worn properly etc, etc, etc, etc

View attachment 51191

But we'll fly all over the world to play in meaningless friendlies
He has a point .
Maybe a compromise could be reached . Say Liverpool only play 30 games over the season, better if they didn’t have to face anyone in the Top 5 , but get 4 points for a win ?
Got to be worth a shout for the peoples champions ?

He has a point .
Maybe a compromise could be reached . Say Liverpool only play 30 games over the season, better if they didn’t have to face anyone in the Top 5 , but get 4 points for a win ?
Got to be worth a shout for the peoples champions ?
How about they just throw the domestic cup matches like they normally do, that should lighten their load a bit with regards to the number of matches they play?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.