Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is. I think its all part of the way that football at the top level has gone. Its all about branding, about investment, corporatre image and that wonderful word..."Optics"
All about "mission statements" and increasing market share alongside "stakeholders".
part of me wonders if its an age thing. Looking back into the past with those rose tinted specs on, whereas the "younger generation" simply accept all the bullshit that comes out of the media departments.
I think oldies like me ( mid 50s) simply have to accept that the governance of football has changed.
The whole idea of wanting "owners that share the culture of our city/club" is complete bollocks anyway by the very fact they want and aim for a global brand...so as has been said on here many a time....are they lookign at the culture of Stavanger, Dublin, Lagos...or where?
Florida is absolutely RIDDLED with Dipper's fans.

I don't think it is. I think its all part of the way that football at the top level has gone. Its all about branding, about investment, corporatre image and that wonderful word..."Optics"
All about "mission statements" and increasing market share alongside "stakeholders".
part of me wonders if its an age thing. Looking back into the past with those rose tinted specs on, whereas the "younger generation" simply accept all the bullshit that comes out of the media departments.
I think oldies like me ( mid 50s) simply have to accept that the governance of football has changed.
The whole idea of wanting "owners that share the culture of our city/club" is complete bollocks anyway by the very fact they want and aim for a global brand...so as has been said on here many a time....are they lookign at the culture of Stavanger, Dublin, Lagos...or where?

Arsenal 60M bid for Caicedo. We are so going to be left behind and it's not even gonna be close.

FnZH4IVWAAA1sHl.jpg

This is coming from someone who's working at Red Men TV our biggest fan channel, straight up Farage nationalist views

Sunak, Hunt and plenty more so called Tories are further left than Starmer and co. It certainly isn't the Tory party the people expected when they were elected and they would fit in perfectly at anfield. Let's be honest, there's not much difference between either party, neither are fit to govern.
They really aren't

Don't confuse Leeds folk with Leeds Fans.... I know it's a tough conundrum, but we're mainly a decent people.

Leeds fans however are down at Ape on your chart.
I’m just teasing mate one of my favourite ever human beings was born in Leeds and was a Leeds fan, so I don’t harbour any Ill thoughts towards them mate .

(R.I.P Drab)

I’m just teasing mate one of my favourite ever human beings was born in Leeds and was a Leeds fan, so I don’t harbour any Ill thoughts towards them mate .

(R.I.P Drab)
Sorry to hear that!

As annoying as Leeds fans are, you can't deny they are pretty decent when it comes to getting behind their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.