Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp need to go as well but he's treated as a God so anytime you say bad things about him, they will insult you and bully you. Imagine playing a player who has 0 footballing attributes as LW and putting a winger as our striker.

Imagine signing a Benteke for £85 million and letting a player like Mane go.
He was desperate to go. Saw the writing on the wall. Who can blame him?

Turned off the box after watching Brighton's win over The Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers' Society to listen to some music.

First up on the i-Thingy shuffle came Don Maclean's cover of The Big O's 'Crying', then second up came Loudon Wainwright's 'Unrequited to the Nth Degree', with its catchy little number chorus:

'Ha ha ha ha! Ho ho ho ho!/ Chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle!/ Snigger snigger snigger snigger!/ Guffaw guffaw guffaw guffaw!'

Serendipitous or what, laaa..?!

Klopp need to go as well but he's treated as a God so anytime you say bad things about him, they will insult you and bully you. Imagine playing a player who has 0 footballing attributes as LW and putting a winger as our striker.

Imagine signing a Benteke for £85 million and letting a player like Mane go.

Oh I dunno I get a real buzz out of seeing Nunez and Gakpo on the pitch together

Here's one

Lol even the dirty twat knew he should be off, first the disgrace against Wolves and now this, they've had more help in two matches than other teams have had all season (bar the rags of course), and they still were too shite to take advantage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.