Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my posts in the other thread. I very much do NOT want City getting the titles stripped. It's not fair on the players, for one thing. It's a huge kick in the balls to them after all their hard work. I had this argument last night and the response was 'they got all those players who helped them win it by financial doping'. Even so, City won those games. Doesn't matter who with.

I'd want Everton to win trophies on our own merits and not be awarded them because the other team got disqualified.

ETA: on another forum I'm on, big surprise, it's the Liverpool fans who are pushing the most for City to be penalised.

I know you’re supportive & I know it’s in jest but it was pissing me off, if this & if that. 24 hours less so x

So, Liverfool fans really do love twitter. They want city relegated, sued, and they want their titles back. Well, two can play at that game.

Being an Evertonian, I want to sue Liverpool for costing my team 5 years of European football (We did nothing wrong) I want us awarded the 1986 European cup as well (We did nothing wrong) I want compensation from them for the loss of earnings my club had from missing out on European football. I want compensation from Liverpool for our brilliant team being ripped apart due to a European ban on English teams due to no fault of our own. I want justice for the constant Steaua Bucharest banners (they have never been sorry) and for the years and years of having to listen to their constant self proclaimed greatness.

After all, when all is said and done, WE DID NOTHING WRONG!

Last edited:
So, Liverfool fans really do love twitter. They want city relegated, sued, and they want their titles back. Well, two can play at that game.

Being an Evertonian, I want to sue Liverpool for costing my team 5 years of European football (We did nothing wrong) I want us awarded the 1986 European cup as well (We did nothing wrong) I want compensation from them for the loss of earnings my club had from missing out on European football. I want compensation from Liverpool for our brilliant team being ripped apart due to a European ban on English teams due to no fault of our own. I want justice for the constant Steaua Bucharest banners (they have never been sorry) and for the years and years of having to listen to their constant self proclaimed greatness.

Correct.

Cheers Laplandblue, It’s not the exact one I was thinking of, but it will serve a purpose .. ta
I was just looking at my notifications. There is a post on the same thread 1480 at the bottom by halfcenturyup, is that the one you were looking for?

Ha! I wish we could retroactively sue the bastards for Heysel. And Sheffield Wednesday, and every other team who never got a sniff at Europe.

Ha! I wish we could retroactively sue the bastards for Heysel. And Sheffield Wednesday, and every other team who never got a sniff at Europe.
I think you are both forgetting something - always the victims and never their fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.