Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
PL classics is on, it's the Palace v dippers game ..

The dippers have just gone 2-0 up, fkuk, it's 3-0 now, they've gone 3 points in front of us in the league too..

I've got to go to bed now as I need to be up early for work..

The dipper fans are giddy as fcuk and Tyler is on the vinegar stokes..

Be hard for us to hold them off now..

Ah well.. anyway I've decided to record the rest of the game, might watch it when I get home from work tomorrow if I can stomach it, glutton for punishment me..

No chance they won't win this game from here though..

It'll be one wholly fkuk up of epic proportions if they throw this game away now..

Just not going to happen..

FFS, Nite..!
My favourite non City game.
3-0 up
Can they overturn the goal difference? Need a few more.......
And.........
Whateverhisnamewas Gayle Hatrick
3-3
Laughed my ass off

What are you lot like..

There's absolutely no chance of the dippers 'caving in', they're already
3-0 up and Palace were just about to sub on that journeyman Dwight Gayle when I was turning in for bed last night.

I do like Dwight to be honest but he won't do much against the dippers solid back line..

The dippers have also got (the) SAS playing up front for them FFS..

I think I'll delete the recording before going to work..

I've decided not to watch it as I don't want to get my weekend off to a bad start..

Imagine being them..!

What are you lot like..

There's absolutely no chance of the dippers 'caving in', they're already
3-0 up and Palace were just about to sub on that journeyman Dwight Gayle when I was turning in for bed last night.

I do like Dwight to be honest but he won't do much against the dippers solid back line..

The dippers have also got (the) SAS playing up front for them FFS..

I think I'll delete the recording before going to work..

I've decided not to watch it as I don't want to get my weekend off to a bad start..

Imagine being them..!

I think they’ll score another 7 & then win the title on the last game of the season.

They really did think this ……lol

I mean, beating a team who are notorious for shitting the bed at Anfield, and who have no strikers, and are 18th, is not much of an achievement really. But then Liverpool are desperate to have something to give it the big one about.

And of course both teams are getting fined after the Derby because the idiot players can't control themselves.
I really wanted Everton to win..
Good luck with SD..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.