Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? What makes you so special? Have to earn it on the pitch. It's that sense of entitlement that winds people up.
I can sort of see what he's saying. Liverpool ARE still one of the world's biggest clubs, and they really SHOULD be fighting every season for top 4 minimum, as should Manchester United. It doesn't work out that way though, and shit doesn't just get handed to any club on a silver platter. You have to work for it.

Haha.So these cultists are currently sat in eighth.Even less down the gregary peccary order then :-)

View attachment 69682
I noticed they are actually level with Brighton, on everything. Brighton sit a place above merely because B comes before L in the alphabet. Makes me wonder what happens if two teams are level at the top come the end of the season. Does the team that comes first alphabetically win the title? Lol

I noticed they are actually level with Brighton, on everything. Brighton sit a place above merely because B comes before L in the alphabet. Makes me wonder what happens if two teams are level at the top come the end of the season. Does the team that comes first alphabetically win the title? Lol
Brighton are above them on goals scored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.