Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the cult and their demands to be involved in owning and running part of the club has scared buyers off? Who in their right mind would buy a club with a support like Liverpool’?

Liverpool fans were baited by a clickbait title. FSG never had any intention to sell, they said they were looking for investors and everyone took it as full sale.

They really are a massive stain on the game those classless wankers. I wanted Real to smash them beforehand in this game and boy I can't stand them as well, but even more so now I've heard about this pathetic fireworks trick they've resorted to

The FSG does spend money Nunez, Gakpo, Diaz that is over £200 million alone in transfer fees. They were also ready to fork out £70 million for Tchoumeni who rejected them for Madrid.

The scouse love to play the victim that the whole world against them and their owners never spend any money. They ditched their sell to buy model ages ago, proof they gave Salah 300k+ in wages and they have the 4th highest wages in the league.

Has any tier 1 journalist confirmed that Bellingham is a main target for City ? Because it seems that every Liverpool ex player is harassing him to move to the club.

They really are a massive stain on the game those classless wankers. I wanted Real to smash them beforehand in this game and boy I can't stand them as well, but even more so now I've heard about this pathetic fireworks trick they've resorted to
According to that report they were "mischievous ". Anyone else and it would been described as shocking behaviour. Anyway, disturbing the peace is a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.