Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig from Anfield Agenda had tickets to go to the Madrid game last night. Turns out he couldn’t go because on Monday Night he received a call from Scousers who threatened to kill Craig if he attended the match. On top of that the cunts doxxed his phone number and address.

You see why I left this piece of shit club ? the most despicable fanbase in football club.

Craig from Anfield Agenda had tickets to go to the Madrid game last night. Turns out he couldn’t go because on Monday Night he received a call from Scousers who threatened to kill Craig if he attended the match. On top of that the cunts doxxed his phone number and address.

You see why I left this piece of shit club ? the most despicable fanbase in football club.
Who's Craig from Anfield? And why would someone want to kill him if he went to the game? I'm intrigued. No big deal, I just want another stick with which to beat the vile dippers.

Who's Craig from Anfield? And why would someone want to kill him if he went to the game? I'm intrigued. No big deal, I just want another stick with which to beat the vile dippers.

He's a youtuber for the Anfield Agenda channel. He was vocal about FSG wanting out, so the scouse sent him death threat for having a different opinion. The scouse worship FSG more than the Red sox local fans who hate their guts.

He sells candles in the city apparently and had dared to put his prices up due to the current energy crisis

Why did they threaten him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.