Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they really need to sign Nunez & Gapko, seems like both signings were to get them before utd did.

Diaz out for the season & Jota being injured obviously influenced the Gakpo signing where he had a good world cup.

When they cry about investment, that 150m could have easily bought them 2 world class midfielders.
Regardless of how they want to frame it, their transfer policy has been all over the place, starting at the top, down to their scouting team, and through to Klopp. Like you say, money has been made available, but if there has been a grand plan it's been hard to make sense of it.

You see why I left this piece of shit club ? the most despicable fanbase in football club.
Turn around n swim back !

rats_jumping_ship.gif

Regardless of how they want to frame it, their transfer policy has been all over the place, starting at the top, down to their scouting team, and through to Klopp. Like you say, money has been made available, but if there has been a grand plan it's been hard to make sense of it.

The Grand Plan was use City’s passwords for their scouting system. They recruited really well with the likes of Salah, Firminho, Mane, Van Dijk etc around 2017. Now they are experiencing what City had to go through replacing the likes of Kompany, Silva, Aguero and Toure, it’s difficult finding replacements to players that have done so well.

That'll be the British media who cannot even say or print the word "Brexit" ? Why are you so shocked they behave that way lol ?
I'm not. There is going to be a big backlash eventually and it's not hard to find the news that the msm don't want us to see. Looking forward to seeing Moggy on GB News.

All Citys fault for changing the passwords. Another one of the Premier league charges

Did they really need to sign Nunez & Gapko, seems like both signings were to get them before utd did.

Diaz out for the season & Jota being injured obviously influenced the Gakpo signing where he had a good world cup.

When they cry about investment, that 150m could have easily bought them 2 world class midfielders.
Exactly. Liverpool fans can't claim money hasn't been spent. Sure it's not at the levels of Chelsea, but alot of money is still put into areas that weren't priorities.

They got Nunez for huge money, only to go for Gakpo 6 months later. All the while, their midfield have been crying out for better legs, and they shoddily plastered over it with an 18 year old.

I do believe Jerkoff Klopp will be gone by the season's end. They have been struggling to attain mediocrity since it started and the fault is all the Cheerleader's,with his constant attempts at shifting blame on everyone else accept himself.
I hear so often from people saying the dippers were absolutely awful last night, but I was anticipating it. Essentially, 'Sideways Henderson' vs 'Human Machine Modric'....hmm, close call...NOT!

They were outplayed last night in their own backyard, but it is not the first time this season they have been utter excrement. If you look back over some of their games they have been well below average for a Premiership side: and it would have been a lot worse for them if VAR hadn't saved their sorry arses.

Gomez is a calamity waiting to happen, so too TAA. Vain Dick couldn't be less active if he had a zimmer frame. But what the fuck does klipperty see in Henderson? Am I missing something somewhere? An alternate universe where he really is the greatest midfielder to have played the game? If he's not passing the ball sideways or back to the defence he's falling over and giving the ball away. Seriously, this man would embarrass the Championship's lower-placed clubs.

I don't want the Gurning German to leave the dippers, I want him to stay there and heap more embarrassment on the club. I want the cuntš totally humiliated and the world to see what sort of supporters they really are.

I do believe Jerkoff Klopp will be gone by the season's end. They have been struggling to attain mediocrity since it started and the fault is all the Cheerleader's,with his constant attempts at shifting blame on everyone else accept himself.
I hear so often from people saying the dippers were absolutely awful last night, but I was anticipating it. Essentially, 'Sideways Henderson' vs 'Human Machine Modric'....hmm, close call...NOT!

They were outplayed last night in their own backyard, but it is not the first time this season they have been utter excrement. If you look back over some of their games they have been well below average for a Premiership side: and it would have been a lot worse for them if VAR hadn't saved their sorry arses.

Gomez is a calamity waiting to happen, so too TAA. Vain Dick couldn't be less active if he had a zimmer frame. But what the fuck does klipperty see in Henderson? Am I missing something somewhere? An alternate universe where he really is the greatest midfielder to have played the game? If he's not passing the ball sideways or back to the defence he's falling over and giving the ball away. Seriously, this man would embarrass the Championship's lower-placed clubs.

I don't want the Gurning German to leave the dippers, I want him to stay there and heap more embarrassment on the club. I want the cuntš totally humiliated and the world to see what sort of supporters they really are.

I agree - the thing that has probably finally been decided by the fact that FSG have said they ain't selling. All those things you point out cannot be fixed without FFP breaking levels of spending and I doubt that level of cash will be forthcoming from FSG so Klopp may as well be off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.