Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels nice to see them being humiliated as an ex Liverpool fan. The racism was the last straw that made me ditch them for good.
wdBO3KS.png

Craig from Anfield Agenda had tickets to go to the Madrid game last night. Turns out he couldn’t go because on Monday Night he received a call from Scousers who threatened to kill Craig if he attended the match. On top of that the cunts doxxed his phone number and address.

You see why I left this piece of shit club ? the most despicable fanbase in football club.
His soppy bollocks and equally as rotund jackeen mate who appears on that show with him was there, even filming himself.

Imagine if Klopp leaves and Chelsea picks him. The meltdown is going to be huge.
I’ve been thinking this for a few weeks now.

Maybe he’ll think he’s taken Liverpool as far he he can and wants a fresh challenge.

Fabinho is getting slagged off by Liverpool fans and many say he is finished. Just checked and he is not 30 until October. Fernandinho, his countryman, was just getting into his stride at that age.

Is Fabinho done or is he just exposed by the drop off in the rest of the dipper midfield and centre backs?

They comfortably have the worst midfield in the top half of the prem. Right side of defence(Trent and Gomez) an absolute shambles too.
Think another LWer should fix their problems lol. Wonder if they have their net spend badges, they all gloat about, on currently? Dickheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.