Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp: "The way that this club is led is by not splashing the money. Our transfers always have to be on point. That makes it really tricky," he said.".

And that's why after spending 45 million on a forward last year, they spent 87 million on a forward in the summer and then spent 40 million on a forward in January. Frugal.
Ah but when the dippers spend, "This means more"

Klopp: "The way that this club is led is by not splashing the money. Our transfers always have to be on point. That makes it really tricky," he said.".

And that's why after spending 45 million on a forward last year, they spent 87 million on a forward in the summer and then spent 40 million on a forward in January. Frugal.
And the money they forked out on Nunez

Many BlueMooners saw him for the fraud he is years ago, but the know-nothings (British media/dipper fans) followed the usual narrative and painted him as the greatest defender that ever existed. They told us he read the game better than anyone else, that he anticipated his opponents' every move, that no one could dribble past him - FFS! Hans Moleman could pirouette around him with a Stonehenge-type boulder strapped to his back.

Vain Dick is just a big bloke: a tall muscular guy who just hoofs the ball as far away as possible - an expensive pub footballer. Always has been.
He might be big tall and muscular but that counted for nothing when the pigeon chest that is Jordan Pickford collided with him.

Sorry I couldn't help it.

But yeah he is obviously bigged up massively cos of who he plays for.
Always seemed to me that he suffers from claustrophobia as he doesn't like to be in confined spaces on the pitch

He might be big tall and muscular but that counted for nothing when the pigeon chest that is Jordan Pickford collided with him.

Always seemed to me that he suffers from claustrophobia as he doesn't like to be in confined spaces on the pitch
6BEAF5B7-67E9-4B6B-8ECC-3E70A2F62121.gif
Van Dijk every time a player close to him begins to dribble.

My stepdad and I talk about this a lot. His team admittedly have spent way more than Liverpool but this whole ‘oh we never spend anything’ shtick is ridiculous. Gakpo did not fall out of a tree overnight. And saying this while banging on about wanting Bellingham, who is not cheap, is a massive example of cognitive dissonance.

Your club spends loads, Jürgen. Suck it up.

(I wonder if Ironside plays in van Dijk’s head, Kill Bill style, whenever he sees Pickford.)

Don't let Diddy Sean Asltey hear you say that! Tremble, tremble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.