Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know if on the year off you can still use them for one off games like against us and the rags.

If a pro cyclist suddenly got his legs back, it would be looked at.

The dippers energy levels today was of the charts which is very suspicious, certainly in other sports.
Maybe, just maybe they could have shown up at the WC & afterwards it's taken a bit of time to get the levels correct.

Of course that's only maybe.

Dont know if on the year off you can still use them for one off games like against us and the rags.

If a pro cyclist suddenly got his legs back, it would be looked at.

The dippers energy levels today was of the charts which is very suspicious, certainly in other sports.
They clearly need the external motivation of a game against us or the rags to turn it on. Basically they can't be arsed anymore - aging squad, bored of klopp, and we broke them last year.

They clearly need the external motivation of a game against us or the rags to turn it on. Basically they can't be arsed anymore - aging squad, bored of klopp, and we broke them last year.
I only watched the first half and saw two poor teams. Fuck knows how the Rags managed to ship 6 in the second half. Bloody funny though.

Since the World Cup United are 9th in their away form.

They're 3rd across home and away (behind "misfiring" City and Arsenal), but that's based on home form (and of course the odd iffy home decision).
Not just the league. They're unblemished in the other three competitions.

These fuckers will decide the title imho. I fancy is to beat Arsenal but they are also the most likely side to also do us a favour based on Arsenal’s remaining fixtures. It’ll be a tough game for us at home

Fantastic 2nd half performance. Utterly ruthless in front of goal and moved the ball so quickly. Credit where its due that was a tremendous second half.

A side out on its arse a few weeks ago - 3-1 at Brentford, 3-0 at Brighton, 2-1 at Brighton, 3-0 at Wolves - goes and turns over the form team in the country 7-0. As funny as it is to see United spannered like that, there's little doubt that Liverpool are up to no good.

Are they really though? Think the league table massively flatters them, I still have them mid table.

Are they really though? Think the league table massively flatters them, I still have them mid table.
Maybe it'll be revealed by the end of the season, but take out the first two games of the season (when Ten Hag was still getting his feet under the table) and they're 3 points behind us with a game in hand. They have beaten City, Spurs, Liverpool, Newcastle, Barcelona and Arsenal this season. Before today, they'd lost 1 of their last 21 and that was to the league leaders away from home in the last minute.

I think they have been at full tilt to keep with us, whilst we've been a bit under par. In spite of that, they're still behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.