Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
See their owner is demanding tougher spending caps in the PL now
This after failing to push through the ESL, then ‘Project Big Picture’ and then failing to find a buyer for the shithole
Their owners are as utterly shameless as their fanbase
surely the rest of teams wont fall for it again but all yank owned clubs will i guess

See their owner is demanding tougher spending caps in the PL now
This after failing to push through the ESL, then ‘Project Big Picture’ and then failing to find a buyer for the shithole
Their owners are as utterly shameless as their fanbase
If that doesn’t work try the NFL Route.
Dippers with Everton, Leeds and Sheff Utd in the Budweiser Northern Premier Conference.
Play each other four times each and every one else in the other groups once.

The Gaslighting continues.

What sky and UEFA need to ask themselves is why wasn't there a crush getting in at the madrid end?

Oh that's right, their fans aren't cunts, their manager didn't invite the scruffy twats over to paris who didn't have tickets, madrid fans didn't tweet online they had hundreds of forged tickets and those pesky French youths only wanted to jib in at the tramps end.

Do me a fuckin favour.

This **** is an abomination. Vicky Gomersall - the one asking the questions, must surely be a Liverpool fan.

She has form. I remember her becoming stressed a few years ago, live, after a City win.
She's a Chav.

Must have taken all her journalist integrity not to call bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.