Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 60,000 before lunch on the opening day, will be close to a million by the time its finished, the scruffy, free loading, murdering, brick chucking, thieving, inbred rats will drag this out for years, enquiry after enquiry, apology after apology won't suffice.
Scousers who weren't even born at the time will be demanding handouts for stress caused while in the womb. It will be never ending.
Fk me this made me laugh

Real Madrid now complaining about the unfair compensation. If their own fans weren't denied entry then they have nowt to complain about, but it does raise the question about why the problems were all at the Liverpool end.

Real Madrid now complaining about the unfair compensation. If their own fans weren't denied entry then they have nowt to complain about, but it does raise the question about why the problems were all at the Liverpool end.
Have a look into what actually happened, and the route the Liverpool fans took.

I'm not going to be defending any jibbers, and the problems would clearly have been exacerbated by fake tickets, but the Liverpool fans were sent down a route with numerous bottle necks, while Madrid fans were not.

There are usually wide open routes for both sets of fans, but the Police decided that Liverpool fans should go down a narrower route, and this was the main cause of the problems.

If you scroll through the graphic on the link below, you can see fairly early on the pictures of the subway that the fans were expected to go through.

Apparently John ‘chicken neck’ Henry is appearing on SLY later to announce that the dippers will £ match £ every refund claimed and donated to the Hysel Bereaved Families Fund.

Such a thoughtful and generous Yankee capitalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.