Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats going on with Klopp, everytime I see him on the TV he looks younger than he did last time I saw him, at this rate in about 10 years he will be looking like a teenager?

Whats going on with Klopp, everytime I see him on the TV he looks younger than he did last time I saw him, at this rate in about 10 years he will be looking like a teenager?
Been to one of scousepool’s many cosmetic surgery clinics. He’s already got the fake teeth and hair transplant. He’ll have scouse housewife lip fillers and a set of fake tits if he stays another season.

Been to one of scousepool’s many cosmetic surgery clinics. He’s already got the fake teeth and hair transplant. He’ll have scouse housewife lip fillers and a set of fake tits if he stays another season.
Ha Ha, he has already got a set of real Tits playing for him :-)

After the community shield everyone was praising Nunez and Haaland wasn’t the real deal.Nunez is two footed and can’t shoot with either and his head is the shape of a 50 pence piece judging by his heading ability. Erling is a magnificent footballer and we’ve got a lot to be thankful for
Haaland on a different level, but I do like Nunez as a player. Think he will turn out to be good for the scouse. Hope I am wrong and he turns out shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.