Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dippers bleating about their ticket allocation ,well f*ck 'em , their feral fans need teaching a lesson , the only surprise is that we gave them any tickets at all , the most hated fan base in european football with a distinct lack of self awareness.
It perplexes me that their historical record of deaths, riots, attacks and regular anti social disorder does not result in a more obvious, national reaction from fans of other clubs.

Individually they all loathe them but there is no ‘common front’

These rats got every English club banned from Europe for 3 years for the DEATHS OF 39 INNOCENT JUVE FANS but are rarely if ever reminded of the fact by rival fans.

The filth of football....” Stand up for the 39, Stand up for the 39 “

It perplexes me that their historical record of deaths, riots, attacks and regular anti social disorder does not result in a more obvious, national reaction from fans of other clubs.

Individually they all loathe them but there is no ‘common front’

These rats got every English club banned from Europe for 3 years for the DEATHS OF 39 INNOCENT JUVE FANS but are rarely if ever reminded of the fact by rival fans.

The filth of football....” Stand up for the 39, Stand up for the 39 “
It was a 5 year ban for English clubs.

Any thoughts on a minutes applause on the 39th minute tomorrow. Not for point scoring just a gesture to apologise to the Juventus supporters on because of the disgusting decision by an English club ( fuck right off with that scouse shit you take our tax payers money) to hold a parade on the day they did.

Any thoughts on a minutes applause on the 39th minute tomorrow. Not for point scoring just a gesture to apologise to the Juventus supporters on because of the disgusting decision by an English club ( fuck right off with that scouse shit you take our tax payers money) to hold a parade on the day they did.
As an apology by us on behalf of Liverpool fc for disrespecting the 39 innocents by NOT wearing black armbands on the eve of the Heysel anniversary which fell on the night of the champions league final in Paris. Funny how they wore them at Wembley a month earlier and got the FA to do a minutes silence. Not one media hack called out this show of hypocrisy from those cunts

Dippers bleating about their ticket allocation ,well f*ck 'em , their feral fans need teaching a lesson , the only surprise is that we gave them any tickets at all , the most hated fan base in european football with a distinct lack of self awareness.
Its never your fault
Its never your fault
400/600/10 rows of empty seats
Its never your fault.

I don’t know what they’re on about. 10,000 genuinely lovely innocent scouse fans with definitely not faked tickets will turn up anyway.

I love Tori Amos but could have done without her singing You’ll Never Walk Alone at the Liverpool gig tonight. I think there were a few Evertonians there though.

Good luck tomorrow! I’m seeing Space in Liverpool tomorrow night and they’re bloody kopites.
Attending gigs in Liverpool regularly must be sickening with all the boyhood Liverpool fans in bands and whatnot haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.