Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd check in on the Liverpool Thought Bank and read a critique of the defence, the midfield, maybe Klopp's selection or tactics.....
I wasn't disappointed ha ha ha. Yep! It was the ref / VAR''s fault

View attachment 73748
Desperate cunts, the centre circle even there is a fairly clear marker.

Thought I'd check in on the Liverpool Thought Bank and read a critique of the defence, the midfield, maybe Klopp's selection or tactics.....

View attachment 73748
Liverpool Thought Bank?

Surely a matchbox would be sufficient?

View attachment 73748
I was so looking forward to a full on meltdown from the clown that runs this piece of comedy gold but was disappointed. It's genuinely better than peak aftv for delusion usually but it seems even this nut job has lost all enthusiasm for this broken team. We've broken the entire club top to bottom. Wait until we get Bellingham in the summer.

I was so looking forward to a full on meltdown from the clown that runs this piece of comedy gold but was disappointed. It's genuinely better than peak aftv for delusion usually but it seems even this nut job has lost all enthusiasm for this broken team. We've broken the entire club top to bottom. Wait until we get Bellingham in the summer.
The prick who runs the page is in California....don't think he could even pick out Liverpool on a UK map

View attachment 73748
I'm confused, are they trying to make out that that's somehow offside!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.