Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If only the players had demonstrated the stoicism and resolution of our away support."

Wait what? you mean the fans that would give Utd (who have had a lot of practice in recent years) fans a run for their money in the fire alarm test evacuations?

You are a bunch of fair weather fans if truth be told. I can rattle off a load of games off the top of my head where your fans have made anfield seem like a closed library, even at 0-0.

"If only the players had demonstrated the stoicism and resolution of our away support."

Wait what? you mean the fans that would give Utd (who have had a lot of practice in recent years) fans a run for their money in the fire alarm test evacuations?

You are a bunch of fair weather fans if truth be told. I can rattle off a load of games off the top of my head where your fans have made anfield seem like a closed library, even at 0-0.
Entitlement mate,they think it’s their god given right to be challenging for everything because they are liverpool,but when the going gets tough they fuck off in their droves,horrible club and horrible entitled cnuts ..

Entitlement mate,they think it’s their god given right to be challenging for everything because they are liverpool,but when the going gets tough they fuck off in their droves,horrible club and horrible entitled cnuts ..
also proper deluded I popped on Rawk for their take on the match, i do for most post match games v anyone - tbf you do get some normal opinions about the game from oppos point of view...one comment though was how there recruitment was great 4 years ago but pretty poor now. ''We basically didn't make a mistake in the transfer market for about 4 years. Perhaps it was unsustainable.'' surely they see the link to their hacking activity!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.