Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think so. The last couple of games show something is very wrong there. Possibly some dressing room issues and the end of the bromance with klop for a start.
I think if Arsenal give them a hiding tomorrow then Klopp might jack it in. I think he will go at the end of this season regardless. But another thumping could bring it forward. Hope I’m wrong.

I honestly don't think so. The last couple of games show something is very wrong there. Possibly some dressing room issues and the end of the bromance with klop for a start.
Yeah, they look really terrible at the moment. Maybe if the whole Arsenal team freezes.

Just going to post this here…

7-C3-BD9-FD-F01-E-4-E4-A-87-A5-E047-B18-CF01-A.jpg

Just had another quick blimp over at the asylum then skipped to page one of the who can hate city the most thread

loved this "Let’s just keep it to 1 page because that’s all this pathetic club is worth"

872 pages of pure hatred later spanning 3 years we have this gem.

" Our 1 Premier League win will be talked about for decades while 10 of theirs will be like null results nobody remembers"

Well the ferals are right the covid * league WILL be talked about for years.

their lack of self awareness is off the fucking scale.
Wait, the Dippers won the Premier League?

When did that happen, must've missed that one.

I think if Arsenal give them a hiding tomorrow then Klopp might jack it in. I think he will go at the end of this season regardless. But another thumping could bring it forward. Hope I’m wrong.
Couple of months off to top up his tan to match his pearly whites before heading to Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.