Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me for one day only
VZZ6RHHCNNNIBOL55BZM66AKEY.jpg
Never go full dip.

Come on you flaky dip fuckers.....just once for all the damage you've caused to football over the years!!!!!

Look if you jibbing twats do the business today, you have have 10 free bottles to throw at our bus next time we meet! -:)

Get the 3 points and we will let you have a look at our recruitment process again!

Look if you jibbing twats do the business today, you have have 10 free bottles to throw at our bus next time we meet! -:)

Get the 3 points and we will let you have a look at our recruitment process again!
10 free bottles hanging on the wall. 10 free bottles hanging on the wall. And if one free bottle should accidentally get thrown at the bus, there’d be 9 free bottles hanging on the wall.

9 free bottles hanging on the wall…c’mon, join in,

Last edited:
A draw puts it back into our own hands after the ridiculous two points we dropped at Forest. Personally I want a win for the dippers and a chastening defeat for Arsenal. I'm already fed up of the media love in for them and how they've rode their luck in games. A thorough thrashing will put fear and doubt in their minds for the run in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.