Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be a dipper for a couple of hours later....any character traits or behaviours I need to adopt to live the true dipper experience? Suggestions welcome....thanks in advance la

We don’t need them to. A draw and we can win the league by winning all our games
Theres no guarantee we are going to win all our remaining games. The more points Arsenal drop, the better. At the moment, even winning every game is not enough for us to win the league. We need Arsenal coming to our place and not being able to write it off.
Nothing good comes out of Arsenal getting any points today.

Never go full dipper.

7hjzuw.jpg

Fairs

I too had a thing for the lovely Belinda! You'll never guess who she's married to.... None other than Captain Hastings from Poirot himself, Hugh Fraser!
Talking of Poirot, Philip Jackson, who played Chief Inspector Japp, was Dylan in the Porridge episode, "A Day Out"

Theres no guarantee we are going to win all our remaining games. The more points Arsenal drop, the better. At the moment, even winning every game is not enough for us to win the league. We need Arsenal coming to our place and not being able to write it off.
Nothing good comes out of Arsenal getting any points today.
I want them to lose, but my point still stands that we don’t need them to lose to have it back in our hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.