Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the tarquins humiliate the scousers today it will be a good day, if the teams only draw it will be a good day and if the scousers beat the tarquins it'll be a good day.

I'm enjoying this no matter what happens.
That's the best way of looking at it.

Can anyone tell me how to turn the colour on my TV off. I can't possibly want to watch that team in red win, but in black and white...

Met a couple of scouser yesterday, talked about today's game and general loss in form, of both them and Chelsea. They were quite unexpectedly very fair in their appraisal of their situation and how we had destroyed them twice in winning the league with only the scousers any close to us. They said its just soul destroying that City are here and we have been in such electric form. They goaded me reference the Champions League win Klopp has with Liverpool and Pep hasn't with City. But overall very fair indeed. They seem just content that City or Arsenal will probably stop United winning PL this year.

After meeting them I thought that maybe it was time to readjust my long held possibly harsh position on Scousers and their Fans and of course Klopp. Trent probably does see things that others don't see. Virgil is still the player he was B4
his injury. Any Robertson is probably still the most charming man in a room full of a dozen Manuel Pelligrinis. Jordan,
well he is probably still bestest World Champion ever at pointing and congratulating scorers first, whatever his initial
start position from the goal scorer was. Klopp, he is simply just misunderstood and the scouse fans? well I'll be stood
up singing loud and proud "when you walk.." and looking for my two new scouse fan mates on the TV as SKY TV drop their usual studio volume down and crowd noise up 100% for the Scouse pre match singalong.

Of course, like everyone I'll be hoping for a Liverpool Win or Draw. But whatever the result, at end of the game, you can be sure that at the final whistle, I'll still, with every cell in my body, despise their Club, Team, Manager and Scum Fans til the
very last breath I take on this planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.