Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the video of the linesman 'elbowing' Robertson... Fuck me sideways and they wonder why fans sing songs about them always being the victims, the gobshite has clearly touched/grabbed the lino whilst obviously saying something to him and he's flung his arm up to push him away, absolutely nothing to see but because it's THEM making the complaint no doubt we will hear all about it for weeks. The best bit is, Robertson is the ultimate shithouse of a player, always barging into people etc so listening on the radio I full expected the lino to have full on elbowed the prick, alas it was fuck all.

Just seen the video of the linesman 'elbowing' Robertson... Fuck me sideways and they wonder why fans sing songs about them always being the victims, the gobshite has clearly touched/grabbed the lino whilst obviously saying something to him and he's flung his arm up to push him away, absolutely nothing to see but because it's THEM making the complaint no doubt we will hear all about it for weeks. The best bit is, Robertson is the ultimate shithouse of a player, always barging into people etc so listening on the radio I full expected the lino to have full on elbowed the prick, alas it was fuck all.
Only surprise was he didn`t drop like he`d been shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.