Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the scouse cunts as much as the next person but that's an absolute bullshit decision in my opinion yet not at all surprising
Is the correct answer. Retaliation is always an automatic three match ban. The bloke retaliated to Robertson, so should be punished. Typical PiGMOL/FA stitch up. The FA not satisfied with eight match ban for mitrovic blah blah blah. Cunts.

Years ago on RAWK they would take every little bit of positive gossip about their club as the truth. No matter how ridiculous or far-fetched, if the journalists wrote a piece praising them they believed it. If they lost a game 0-5 and they played absolutely terrible (again) and the media said it was a close fought game, either side could have won it, the dippers were by far the better side etc, that would be their mantra.
Such is the sheer depth of their delusion, so ingrained is their misguided belief that they can (and do) manipulate facts into opinions. Example: They consistently tell one another that Vain Dick is the greatest living defender in the entire history of the game. Not one single centre back has ever been able to match the sheer magnificence of his each and every performance. Learned scholars all over the world have studied in the great universities every single defender who has ever lived on planet earth, and they all agree, Vain Dick is the greatest...Ever!

The needy, immature sad little scousers who follow that disease of a club would hang on every word the pro-dipper media would print. They would collectively ignore any piece of negativity any journalist would dare to write.

But as I say, that was years ago. Nowadays, they bypass the middle man altogether. They don't need any hack of a journalist to write complete and utter bullshit because they do it all so admirably themselves.
They dream up bizarre scenarios where we are the root cause of everything that is wrong with the game, and tell one another that they, and they alone, will be the conquering heroes, back to thwart the hateful and evil megabucks oil clubs and bring some much needed dignity back into the game. Return it to its roots, jumpers for goalposts, etc.

Disturbing, truly disturbing.
:-) enjoyed that

They are a weird cult. When I was on twitter years ago, there was a post going around showing how the league table would look if, and I may have to be corrected here, but it was something like, if all their shots on target were given as goals, they would have won the league. Maybe someone could find it again. It just shows how weird they are. It did make me piss myself mind. Sheer desperation.

I have been saying it for a while, that one of those nut jobs is going to do something they are working themselves into a frenzy, and when they investigate they will see they were radicalised on RAWK, it’s getting worse over there

And we already know how their media lackeys will spin that. Their influence over the media is staggering.

:-) enjoyed that

They are a weird cult. When I was on twitter years ago, there was a post going around showing how the league table would look if, and I may have to be corrected here, but it was something like, if all their shots on target were given as goals, they would have won the league. Maybe someone could find it again. It just shows how weird they are. It did make me piss myself mind. Sheer desperation.
I think there was on based on how the league table would look based upon shots from only outside the box too.

Is the correct answer. Retaliation is always an automatic three match ban. The bloke retaliated to Robertson, so should be punished. Typical PiGMOL/FA stitch up. The FA not satisfied with eight match ban for mitrovic blah blah blah. Cunts.
Can't be retaliation - unless Robertson did something.
And that, my friends, is the dilemma.........

Can't be retaliation - unless Robertson did something.
And that, my friends, is the dilemma.........
I thought it was a reflexive action, certainly wasn't expecting Robertson to make a move for him.
The whole club is rotten to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.