Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the deluded ‘this means more’ mob are mocking us now because we didn’t have 10,000 pissed up, cocaine fuelled idiots at the stadium last night, trying to start fires and assaulting passers by. I suppose when you manage something once in 30 odd years you get a bit giddy, when you do it every year, a bit less so.
Or it might just be dignity, look it up laa.
Because we can go today to the ground and see our boys actually lift the trophy and parade it round the ground in front of our fans , something the dippers will not and haven’t achieved

As some may know I am in Crete atm.
On a day tour travelling through a small resort Kato Gouvier and I kid you not we drive past this
View attachment 79931
A dipper pub in the middle of nowhere.
I loudly point out to Mrs PJ - “What a shithole complete with full kit bin dippers”
I had a sharp wrap on the thigh and Mrs PJ said “ I think the whole bus heard you”
“ Good” I replied.
Btw the Coach was not attacked.
If the coach wasn't attacked then it wasn't a genuine Liverpool pub.

You won’t read a bout this on RAWK. Certainly not in the City thread.

Video in the link.

6263D190-05CC-43FE-8029-B6717661A88E.jpeg

A video has emerged on social media showing a mass brawl outside Anfield as Liverpool fans celebrated the club’s first (and only ;-) ) Premier League title triumph in 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.