Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
From RAWK....

We do not want to be playing catch up to these in the second half of the season once Haaland is properly settled in. Reckon we should be tapping De Bruyne up just to piss them off a bit. He's probably earning about 800 thousand a week on the sly but we could turn his head and cause a problem or two over there.
I think the word "deluded" springs to mind.

From RAWK....

We do not want to be playing catch up to these in the second half of the season once Haaland is properly settled in. Reckon we should be tapping De Bruyne up just to piss them off a bit. He's probably earning about 800 thousand a week on the sly but we could turn his head and cause a problem or two over there.
Meth is a terrible drug.

This could give Liverpool the edge in the title race.
They have conceded goals at home and away so they won't be too shocked if it happens again. Meanwhile oil-money, state-owned City have yet to concede and we have no idea how they'll react when they do.
Can I have a job at the Echo please.
Fuck me until I read that last sentence I was on the verge of shouting "nurse,tablets for EL2" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.