Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve collectively forgot that we all overheard Slippy G telling Clattenburg what to do at Goodison - a few weeks after their families had been on holiday together.
You what?! I missed that.

I can guarantee that if Arabs buy Liverpool, they’ll stop caring about human rights in seconds. Also, Pep’s a narcissist? Have they seen the Anfield Alsatian?

Toffeedude, the fact the highlight of their season is us going down says it all really. A Liverpool fan on a forum I’m on is positively gleeful about it, he talks about Everton more than his own team.

Last edited:
Why are you surprised?

When they are not winning things they get all green eyed and feel a need to lay into those who are doing well.

So ........ Keep on doing it City!!!!!

They will explode if you win the CL, and there will be '6 Times' all over the internet to try and make themselves feel better as your 1 win will hurt them as they are that bitter.

They know they have no CL, they are fooked in terms of the bigger teams. They are fooked in terms of the big signings they were bragging about. So they turn on teams who are doing well.

They hate it, absolutely hate it, that any other team can be better than them. They even hate Newcastle now ha ha.

They are so desperate for something to cheer that their season now hangs on Everton being relegated as they need to brag about something. But even if Everton go, Liverpool will still be miles behind another team in blue.

Reading between the lines, you would like City to keep on doing it?

Reactions: BMR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.