Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Kenny Dalglish.
May 1977.
Liverpool smash the British transfer record to replace Kevin Keegan ( hamburg) to sign Kenny Dalglish from Celtic.£440k

I always quote this transfer when Scouse ####s talk about our spending.....

I've no time for Liverpool at this moment in time.detest the ####s
Bin in a hotel bar and had some aggesive little fucker from the Wirral mouthing off " where did all the City fans come from?"

I calmly but firmly told him " I was supporting City before you were born pal"...he did not like that ,and went absolutely crazy...turns out 1976 was the year he was born....made him look stupid.but the pathetic little marched up powder #### carried on...so you went to Maine rd then ?
Yeah I replied, season ticket holder,kippax terrace ..right next to the away fans..
That didn't go down well.turns out he was born the year I became a Blue...full of hate and jealously..

I said you live on the Wirral? One of my best mates hails from Toxteth
Now lives Kensington..I know the whole family....result...he blinked and went quiet..

I'm not normally like this about any club but utd,but..

"Tonight Matthew "..Fuck Liverpool and ALL you stand for esp the lame ( plastic?) Wirral based ####s

Rant over

The old saying.Jealousy gets you Nowhere...

Last edited:
May 1977.
Liverpool smash the British transfer record to replace Kevin Keegan ( hamburg) to sign Kenny Dalglish from Celtic.£440k

I always quote this transfer when Scouse ####s talk about our spending.....

I've no time for Liverpool at this moment in time.detest the ####s
Bin in a hotel bar and had some aggesive little fucker from the Wirral mouthing off " where did all the City fans come from?"

I calmly but firmly told him " I was supporting City before you were born pal"...he did not like that ,and went absolutely crazy...turns out 1976 was the year he was born....made him look stupid.but the pathetic little marched up powder #### carried on...so you went to Maine rd then ?
Yeah I replied, season ticket holder,right next to the away fans..
That didn't go down well.turns out he was born the year I became a Blue...full of hate and jealously..

I said you live on the Wirral? One of my best mates hails from Toxteth
Now lives Kensington..I know the whole family....result...he blinked and went quiet..

I'm not normally like this about any club but utd,but..

"Tonight Matthew "..Fuck Liverpool and ALL you stand for esp the lame ( plastic?) Wirral based ####s

Rant over

The old saying.Jealousy gets you Nowhere...
I’ve pointed out Littlewoods' spending to some of their plastic fans, whose reply usually consists of, "It’s not the same, as we didn’t spend millions," conveniently forgetting that transfer fees have skyrocketed since then, mainly driven by them and their best mates along the East Lancs Road.

I’ve pointed out Littlewoods' spending to some of their plastic fans, whose reply usually consists of, "It’s not the same, as we didn’t spend millions," conveniently forgetting that transfer fees have skyrocketed since then, mainly driven by them and their best mates along the East Lancs Road.
correct. I know more about red Scouse than any plastic analfied prick.
They don't like it when you quote Facts.
Fuck Liverpool, Europa league wannabes.
Irrelevant nowadays.

Clemence.from Scunthorpe
Neal from Northampton
Kennedy..from Newcastle
Thompson from Bolton
Hansen from Patrick thistle
Ray Kennedy ( Rip ) from Arsenal
Ray hougton- Oxford
McDermott from Newcastle
Souness from Middlesbrough
Keegan / Dalglish from scunthorpe/ Celtic
Ian rush- Chester City
Nunez- The Blind School

No money spent there..All dyed in the wool home grown Scouse t###s.

And while I'm at it,.....where are all the red Scouse posters that used to live on BM?
Where are you ?

Last edited:
The idiots from Liverpool and Man United don't understand about inflation and that £1 million pounds was not worth a £1 million pounds back in 1998.

Let's say Trevor Francis became the first £1 million footballer when he left Birmingham City to Forest. In 1979 £1 million was probably worth £100 million in todays money.

Liverpool have spent lots off money on new players nearly as much as us. Van Dijk, Allison and Nunez didn't come cheap. It's simple in football. You have to spend money to get success.

Home grown red Scouse..

Michael Owen,Everton supporter as a boy( electric in his prime) signs for man utd..
Howard Gayle..racially abused by his own fans.how sad..
Steven Gerrard,Everton fan as a boy,was about to join Chelsea,had the medical,but changed his mind when local gangsters had a word in his ear.. handed us the title by slip sliding away..
Sammy Lee.workaday toiler,overweight and suitable for chopping up for bacon.
Enuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.