Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting more annoyed about these cunts plus the other red shirts all the time.

Their fans go on, but I don't blame them to some extent, as they are led by what they see in the media.

But all of the shit we go through has basically come about because of the american-owned clubs wanting to take as much money from the game as they can without having to invest to do so. When we turned up willing to invest, they knew their profits were screwed so they tried changing the rules. We did everything we could to abide by the rules as they were, so they kept on changing them to make things harder for us.

We're being tarred as cheats, but they are the ones financed by money launderers and terrorist financiers. They are the ones who gained access to our scouting database. They are the ones who have helped appoint the head of the PL and they are the ones who have basically forced the charges against us.

They are scum. They are the cheats. They are bad for football.

Not us.

Don't ever forget it.
What else would they say?? They wont ever acknowledge City's greatness and have nothing else to come back with. They are now clubs whose best days are from a bygone era and everything is changing around them and they just cant accept the fact that they are just one of the also rans now. Just enjoy their pain as it means City are on top

I can genuinely see them starting a downward spiral - certainly (IMO) they will not be our rivals again for many years (if ever)

Their forum shows what a bunch of self entitled and deluded fuckwits they are

I just hope that Everton sort themselves out - management wise - them surpassing the redscouse would be delicious

Some years ago (at least 30) I had a pint of bitter in the Lake District brewed by a small brewery. I think it was called Yates or Yeats. Anyway, it was so incredibly bitter it made Holts seem like lemonade by comparison.

That bitter was nothing like as bitter as the Rags and the Reddips. They are grieving, admittedly. All the consolation tales they had prepared won't work anymore.

I can genuinely see them starting a downward spiral - certainly (IMO) they will not be our rivals again for many years (if ever)

Their forum shows what a bunch of self entitled and deluded fuckwits they are

I just hope that Everton sort themselves out - management wise - them surpassing the redscouse would be delicious

They are just as bad believe me, they only quietened down last few seasons because we were going toe to toe with their rivals.

Arsenal have a really good young team and will only get better, as well as the Geordies with their Saudi investment. Think them 2 and unfortunately the rags will be our closest challengers next year.

They are just as bad believe me, they only quietened down last few seasons because we were going toe to toe with their rivals.

Arsenal have a really good young team and will only get better, as well as the Geordies with their Saudi investment. Think them 2 and unfortunately the rags will be our closest challengers next year.
Your assessment is about right I reckon.
There are a couple of wild cards who may sneak into the top 4 though. I wouldn't write off Chavs, Spuds or even Brighton.

What's this about kane signing for them? Would be a good signing for sure
Can't find a anything, seems set for Newcastle or Rags if you belive the articles, I don't think Liverpool would have the necessary funds though they will probaby get him for 20m rising to 100m depending on bonuses

Made a vow to not go on RAWK after today. The amount of false news they put on about our fan base today has made me want to hunt a scouser and fuck them up, dampening my spirits. So no more.

They are fucking vile creatures.

They post up random very specifically targets videos to "prove our fans are shit" and all that sort of crap.

It's just a echo chamber for dickheads at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.